Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tiger Man


Yes, We all know Elvis was a Tiger...He even sang about it himself with the song "Tiger Man."

But really, Elvis was a "Tiger"... He was a Humes High "Tiger".

And have you ever wondered what happened to the rest of the HH Tigers in Elvis Presley's graduating class of '53? Well, look no further. They have their own web site! :) Grab a cup of hot tea, hot chocolate, or coffee even and curl up in your chair and blanket and get ready to learn about the Humes Alumni gang and read all thier memories, including many about fellow classmate ELVIS PRESLEY ("I have in my office right now a magazine rack that Elvis and I made together in woodshop. So, I do remember Elvis but no more than I remember Jimmy Music, Billy Leaptrott, L. D. Ledbetter, Billie Mae Chiles or Rose Howell...")

Visit:http://humeshighclassof53.com/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home