Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TAYLOR HICKS IS THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!

I watched season one.

I even watched season two.

But season FIVE is the one that really has my full attention. The reason being T-A-Y-L-O-R-H-I-C-K-S.

Taylor is pure talent. He is so amazing. I love him. He has made me cry. Gave me chills. If he does not win this contest tommorrow night, I will be pissed. He can not be robbed of the title so rightfully his.

Sure, Katherine is very pretty and has a beautiful voice, but she pales in comparison to the unique, soulful, brilliant TAYLOR HICKS. He puts a lump in my throat. I fricken love him.

I want him to win. Here's the reason why:


Let me repeat that again, Taylor Hicks IS the next American Idol:



THAT IS THE MOST STUNNING PERFORMANCE. Taylor's version of You Are So Beautiful, is abSOULutely BEAUTIFUL. He won me over with that. That right there locked me in as a fan.

I've been tryin to vote for him since the lines were open, but the number(s) have been busy. Its making me sad since its nearer the 4th hour mark. I'm nervous for him, but at the same time confident that America will vote CORRECTLY.

Don't let this one get away, folks.





He can and will take care of business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAYLOR HICKS ROCKS!! GOOD LUCK TAYLOR!!! XOXOXOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home