Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lisa Marie explains why she said yes to Michael Jackson back in '94

*Warning: Video might cause nauseous gagging.*


Still can't understand about the union between Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson?

According to Contact Music:
" Lisa Marie Presley explained she married pop superstar Michael Jackson because he could empathise with her upbringing in the limelight. The daughter of rock legend ELVIS PRESLEY - who recently wed guitarist MICHAEL LOCKWOOD - now realises her nuptials with Jackson were a lapse in judgement. She says, 'I have never met a man who could cope with me, who I am, the Presley name. Which is why I married someone even more famous than myself. Hiding behind someone else was, I guess, easier, although not necessarily the right thing to do.' "


source: www.contactmusic.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home