Sunday, March 05, 2006

Post-Oscars

CONGRATS TO REESE WITHERSPOON!!!!

Though I am surprised and saddened that JOAQUIN PHOENIX didn't win Best Actor (sorry D.W! ) and VERY surprised Brokeback Mountain didn't win Best Picture!

:(

What's up Mickey Rooney! Did anyone see the camera pan to MR in the audience! Great to see he is still attending the Oscars. Living legend, indeed. I enjoy seeing classic Hollywood at the Academy or out and about. Mickey Rooney, Lauren Bacall, even Tony Curtis. :)

And where were the Presleys? Lisa is prob on her honeymoon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted him to win so bad! Hahaha. But yeah, I thought it was cool to see Lauren Bacall and Mickey Rooney. I totally missed Tony Curtis, though!

And you kow, it was enough that they kept showing Joaquin throughout the whole program. Yay. Haha.

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO REESE! How fabulous for her to win an Oscar on her first nomination! Wow!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home